Product nameAnti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3, prediluted (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human thymocytes followed by Sezary T cells.
Epitopeab157300 reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3 complex.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PE/Cy5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP) (ab106215)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab119110)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157317)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Biotin) (ab191112)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239287)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (redFluor™ 710) (ab241935)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241941)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (FITC) (ab34275)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab81992)
- Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157300 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood).
ab67435 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Sui M et al. Establishment of specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte culture system and its inhibitory effect on ovarian cancer. Oncol Lett 12:4087-4093 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 27895776) »
- Siegers GM et al. Different composition of the human and the mouse gammadelta T cell receptor explains different phenotypes of CD3gamma and CD3delta immunodeficiencies. J Exp Med 204:2537-44 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17923503) »