Product nameAnti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD3 epsilon primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon (Allophycocyanin)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Specificityab210190 is specific for mouse CD3e, also known as CD3 epsilon
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Mouse C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab210190 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174589)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PE/Cy5.5 ®) (ab190285)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP) (ab190299)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210191)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Allophycocyanin) (ab236564)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Phycoerythrin) (ab236567)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236569)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (CF405M) (ab236573)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP) (ab236575)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210190 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 0.25 μg.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen antibody
ab210190 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.