Product nameAnti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all CD3 epsilon primary antibodies
DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Specificityab210191 is specific for mouse CD3e, also known as CD3 epsilon.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Mouse C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab210191 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174589)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PE/Cy5.5 ®) (ab190285)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP) (ab190299)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210190)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Allophycocyanin) (ab236564)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (Phycoerythrin) (ab236567)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236569)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (CF405M) (ab236573)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (PerCP) (ab236575)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210191 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 0.25 μg.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen antibody
ab210191 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.