Publishing research using ab52959? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52959 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Schaadt NS et al. Image analysis of immune cell patterns in the human mammary gland during the menstrual cycle refines lymphocytic lobulitis. Breast Cancer Res Treat N/A:N/A (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28444535
- Grabner A et al. Noninvasive Imaging of Acute Renal Allograft Rejection by Ultrasound Detection of Microbubbles Targeted to T-lymphocytes in Rats. Ultraschall Med 37:82-91 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 25919412
- Leon-Garcia SM et al. Maternal obesity and sex-specific differences in placental pathology. Placenta 38:33-40 (2016). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26907380
- Huang YH et al. CEACAM1 regulates TIM-3-mediated tolerance and exhaustion. Nature 517:386-90 (2015). FM ; Human . PubMed: 25363763
- Berglin L et al. In situ characterization of intrahepatic non-parenchymal cells in PSC reveals phenotypic patterns associated with disease severity. PLoS One 9:e105375 (2014). IHC (PFA fixed) ; Human . PubMed: 25141347
- Dias AM et al. Dysregulation of T cell receptor N-glycosylation: a molecular mechanism involved in ulcerative colitis. Hum Mol Genet 23:2416-27 (2014). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 24334766
- Wang D et al. Clinico-pathological investigations of Rasmussen encephalitis suggest multifocal disease progression and associated focal cortical dysplasia. Epileptic Disord 15:32-43 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23531608
- Tseng MT et al. Alteration of hepatic structure and oxidative stress induced by intravenous nanoceria. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 260:173-82 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 22373796
- Brattig NW et al. Strong expression of TGF-beta in human host tissues around subcutaneous Dirofilaria repens. Parasitol Res 108:1347-54 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20809419
- Riezu-Boj JI et al. Hepatitis C virus induces the expression of CCL17 and CCL22 chemokines that attract regulatory T cells to the site of infection. J Hepatol 54:422-31 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21129807