For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab68236? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab68236 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Quintarelli C et al. Choice of costimulatory domains and of cytokines determines CAR T-cell activity in neuroblastoma. Oncoimmunology 7:e1433518 (2018).
- Li L et al. Ionic CD3-Lck interaction regulates the initiation of T-cell receptor signaling. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E5891-E5899 (2017).
- Brownlie RJ et al. Resistance to TGFß suppression and improved anti-tumor responses in CD8+ T cells lacking PTPN22. Nat Commun 8:1343 (2017).
- Blas-Rus N et al. Aurora A drives early signalling and vesicle dynamics during T-cell activation. Nat Commun 7:11389 (2016).
- Chang YH et al. A chimeric receptor with NKG2D specificity enhances natural killer cell activation and killing of tumor cells. Cancer Res 73:1777-86 (2013).
- Smith X et al. The chemokine CXCL12 generates costimulatory signals in T cells to enhance phosphorylation and clustering of the adaptor protein SLP-76. Sci Signal 6:ra65 (2013).
- Martín-Cófreces NB et al. End-binding protein 1 controls signal propagation from the T cell receptor. EMBO J : (2012).
- Robles-Valero J et al. Integrin and CD3/TCR activation are regulated by the scaffold protein AKAP450. Blood 115:4174-84 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"