Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CON6D/B5] to CD30
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD30 antibody [CON6D/B5]
See all CD30 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [CON6D/B5] to CD30
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Hodgkin's lymphoma cell line L428 .
- Hodgkin's lymphoma tissue or L428 cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionReceptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
Sequence similaritiesContains 6 TNFR-Cys repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 30 antibody
- CD30 antibody
- CD30 antigen antibody
ab23766 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lu TX et al. Epstein-Barr virus positive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma predict poor outcome, regardless of the age. Sci Rep 5:12168 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26202875
- Mattsson G et al. Detection of genetic alterations by immunoFISH analysis of whole cells extracted from routine biopsy material. J Mol Diagn 9:479-89 (2007). PubMed: 17690217
- Garcia JF et al. PRDM1/BLIMP-1 expression in multiple B and T-cell lymphoma. Haematologica 91:467-74 (2006). PubMed: 16585013