Product nameAnti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (PerCP)
See all CD33 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [WM53] to CD33 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human AML cells.
- Human blood cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (Allophycocyanin) (ab118967)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab206634)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] - BSA and Azide free (ab213050)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (PE/Cy5®) (ab233448)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (Phycoerythrin) (ab233577)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (FITC) (ab234216)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab239310)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] - BSA and Azide free (ab252263)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab269306)
- Anti-CD33 antibody [WM53] (ab30371)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab118658 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPutative adhesion molecule of myelomonocytic-derived cells that mediates sialic-acid dependent binding to cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,6-linked sialic acid. The sialic acid recognition site may be masked by cis interactions with sialic acids on the same cell surface. In the immune response, may act as an inhibitory receptor upon ligand induced tyrosine phosphorylation by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatase(s) via their SH2 domain(s) that block signal transduction through dephosphorylation of signaling molecules. Induces apoptosis in acute myeloid leukemia (in vitro).
Tissue specificityMonocytic/myeloid lineage cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. SIGLEC (sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin) family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
DomainContains 2 copies of a cytoplasmic motif that is referred to as the immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM). This motif is involved in modulation of cellular responses. The phosphorylated ITIM motif can bind the SH2 domain of several SH2-containing phosphatases.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Tyr-340 is involved in binding to PTPN6 and PTPN11. Phosphorylation of Tyr-358 is involved in binding to PTPN6.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 33 antibody
- CD33 antibody
- CD33 antigen (gp67) antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Hernández-Caselles T et al. A study of CD33 (SIGLEC-3) antigen expression and function on activated human T and NK cells: two isoforms of CD33 are generated by alternative splicing. J Leukoc Biol 79:46-58 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16380601) »
- Garnache-Ottou F et al. Expression of the myeloid-associated marker CD33 is not an exclusive factor for leukemic plasmacytoid dendritic cells. Blood 105:1256-64 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15388576) »