Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4H11[APG]] to CD34 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [4H11[APG]] (FITC)
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4H11[APG]] to CD34 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Permanent human cell line derived from peripheral leucocytes of a patient suffering from chronic myeloid leukaemia.
EpitopeClass III epitope on CD34 antigen.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18227 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab18227 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Huang N et al. Neuroprotective effect of tanshinone IIA-incubated mesenchymal stem cells on Aß25-35-induced neuroinflammation. Behav Brain Res 365:48-55 (2019). PubMed: 30831140
- Wu YT et al. A novel and feasible way to cultivate and purify endothelial progenitor cells from bone marrow of children with congenital heart diseases. Chin Med J (Engl) 125:1903-7 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 22884051
- Sampat SR et al. Growth factor priming of synovium-derived stem cells for cartilage tissue engineering. Tissue Eng Part A 17:2259-65 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Cow . PubMed: 21542714
- Gong Z & Niklason LE Small-diameter human vessel wall engineered from bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hMSCs). FASEB J 22:1635-48 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 18199698