Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9B10D4/4H5E7] to CD34
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [9B10D4/4H5E7]
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9B10D4/4H5E7] to CD34
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human CD34.
- IF: Peripheral blood cells. WB: CD34 recombinant protein
This product was changed from ascites to supernatant. Lot no’s high than GR182422-21 are from Tissue Culture Supernatant
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab54208 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab54208 at 1/1000 dilution staining CD34 in human spleen tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/ PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections). The DAB staining procedure was used for tissue section staining.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab54208 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab54208, 1μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG ( 1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
Anti-CD34 antibody [9B10D4/4H5E7] (ab54208) at 1/200 dilution + Truncated CD34 recombinant protein
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescence analysis of peripheral blood cells using ab54208 (1/100) with FITC-IgG.
ab54208 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- D'Onofrio N et al. MicroRNA-33 and SIRT1 influence the coronary thrombus burden in hyperglycemic STEMI patients. J Cell Physiol 235:1438-1452 (2020). PubMed: 31294459
- Vaidya A et al. Chimeric feeders of mesenchymal stromal cells and stromal cells modified with constitutively active AKT expand hematopoietic stem cells. Regen Med 14:535-553 (2019). PubMed: 31115264
- Cao W et al. Twist1 promotes astrocytoma development by stimulating vasculogenic mimicry. Oncol Lett 18:846-855 (2019). PubMed: 31289562
- Zhulyn O & Hui CC Sufu and Kif7 in limb patterning and development. Dev Dyn 244:468-78 (2015). PubMed: 25581370
- Fu S et al. Telocytes in human liver fibrosis. J Cell Mol Med 19:676-83 (2015). PubMed: 25661250
- Zhou Q et al. Cardiac telocytes are double positive for CD34/PDGFR-a. J Cell Mol Med 19:2036-42 (2015). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 26082061