Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD34
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD34
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human CD34 aa 300 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P28906
- Human lung and tonsil tissue.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use 10 mM sodium citrate pH 6.0, boiling for 10 minutes followed by 20 minutes cooling.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab64480, at a 1/100 dilution, staining CD34 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab64480 staining CD34 in Human kidney tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 10% serum for 1 hour at 20°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation with a citrate buffer (pH6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 12 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab64480 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang Y et al. cRGD-functionalized nanoparticles for combination therapy of anti-endothelium dependent vessels and anti-vasculogenic mimicry to inhibit the proliferation of ovarian cancer. Acta Biomater 94:495-504 (2019). PubMed: 31252171
- Rodríguez-Hernández MA et al. Molecular characterization of autophagic and apoptotic signaling induced by sorafenib in liver cancer cells. J Cell Physiol 234:692-708 (2018). PubMed: 30132846
- Choi G et al. CD99 Is Strongly Expressed in Basal Cells of the Normal Adult Epidermis and Some Subpopulations of Appendages: Comparison with Developing Fetal Skin. J Pathol Transl Med 50:361-8 (2016). PubMed: 27498544
- Tokunaga T et al. FGF-2 Stimulates the Growth of Tenogenic Progenitor Cells to Facilitate the Generation of Tenomodulin-Positive Tenocytes in a Rat Rotator Cuff Healing Model. Am J Sports Med 43:2411-22 (2015). PubMed: 26311443
- Xu H et al. Effects of acupuncture at GV20 and ST36 on the expression of matrix metalloproteinase 2, aquaporin 4, and aquaporin 9 in rats subjected to cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury. PLoS One 9:e97488 (2014). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 24828425
- Kucera T et al. Pericyte coverage of fetoplacental vessels in pregnancies complicated by Type 1 diabetes mellitus. Placenta 31:1120-2 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20947164
- Gartland A et al. Septoclast deficiency accompanies postnatal growth plate chondrodysplasia in the toothless (tl) osteopetrotic, colony-stimulating factor-1 (CSF-1)-deficient rat and is partially responsive to CSF-1 injections. Am J Pathol 175:2668-75 (2009). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 19893052