Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [ICO-115]
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD34. Blast cells of a chronic myeloid leukemia patient.
Database link: P28906
- KG-1 cells, tonsil, or angiosarcoma.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5-1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at 2-4 µg/mg of lysate.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml.
30 minutes at room temperature
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab187282 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Qin J et al. Antitumor effects of brucine immuno-nanoparticles on hepatocellular carcinoma in vivo. Oncol Lett 15:6137-6146 (2018). PubMed: 29731843
- Wang Z et al. Intraglandular transplantation of adipose-derived stem cells combined with platelet-rich fibrin extract for the treatment of irradiation-induced salivary gland damage. Exp Ther Med 15:795-805 (2018). PubMed: 29434684
- Wu HB et al. Autophagy-induced KDR/VEGFR-2 activation promotes the formation of vasculogenic mimicry by glioma stem cells. Autophagy 13:1528-1542 (2017). PubMed: 28812437
- Zhao Y et al. Human glioma stem-like cells induce malignant transformation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by activating TERT expression. Oncotarget 8:104418-104429 (2017). IF . PubMed: 29262650