Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [ICO-115] (PE)
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD34. Blast cells of a chronic myeloid leukemia patient.
Database link: P28906
- KG-1 cells, Tonsil, or Angiosarcoma
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C or -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab187284 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Wei ZJ et al. MicroRNA changes of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells differentiated into neuronal-like cells by Schwann cell-conditioned medium. Neural Regen Res 14:1462-1469 (2019). PubMed: 30964074
- Rao F et al. Exosomes from Human Gingiva-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Combined with Biodegradable Chitin Conduits Promote Rat Sciatic Nerve Regeneration. Stem Cells Int 2019:2546367 (2019). PubMed: 31191669
- Li J et al. Carbon monoxide releasing molecule-3 promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by releasing carbon monoxide. Int J Mol Med 41:2297-2305 (2018). PubMed: 29393384
- Chi L et al. Tail Vein Infusion of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Alleviated Inflammatory Response and Improved Blood Brain Barrier Condition by Suppressing Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in a Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model. Med Sci Monit 24:3946-3957 (2018). PubMed: 29888735
- Zhang S et al. Dorsal Root Ganglion Maintains Stemness of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Enhancing Autophagy through the AMPK/mTOR Pathway in a Coculture System. Stem Cells Int 2018:8478953 (2018). PubMed: 30363977