Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [MEC 14.7] to CD34 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [MEC 14.7] (PE)
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MEC 14.7] to CD34 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityRecognises the murine CD34 cell surface glycoprotein. Murine CD34 is expressed by haematopoietic progenitor cells in the bone marrow, and also by endothelial cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Cells transfected with recombinant full length protein (Mouse).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Clone numberMEC 14.7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23830 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab134674 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab23830 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Ramirez-Garcia-Luna JL et al. Defective bone repair in diclofenac treated C57Bl6 mice with and without lipopolysaccharide induced systemic inflammation. J Cell Physiol 234:3078-3087 (2019). PubMed: 30191966
- Ramirez-GarciaLuna JL et al. Defective bone repair in mast cell-deficient Cpa3Cre/+ mice. PLoS One 12:e0174396 (2017). PubMed: 28350850
- Zhang Z et al. Inhibition of p38MAPK potentiates mesenchymal stem cell therapy against myocardial infarction injury in rats. Mol Med Rep 16:3489-3493 (2017). PubMed: 28713990
- Zhang ZH et al. Protective effects of BMSCs in combination with erythropoietin in bronchopulmonary dysplasia-induced lung injury. Mol Med Rep 14:1302-8 (2016). PubMed: 27279073
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015). PubMed: 25936350