Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [QBEND/10] to CD34 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD34 antibody [QBEND/10] (FITC)
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [QBEND/10] to CD34 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab78165 recognizes CD34, a heavily glycosylated transmembrane protein, gp 105-120 kDa, expressed on immature human haemopoietic precursor cells, capillary endothelial cells and human myeloid cells in the following categories: subsets of CFU-GEMM and BFU-E, all CFU-GM, granulocyte precursors, monocytes, myeloid leukaemias. ab78165 recognizes the class II epitope showing resistance to neuraminidase enzyme cleavage.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Does not react with: Rat, Sheep, Cow, Dog
Human endothelial vesicles
- KG-1 cell line
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.065% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab78165 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab78165 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ou X et al. Activation of SIRT1 promotes cartilage differentiation and reduces apoptosis of nucleus pulposus mesenchymal stem cells via the MCP1/CCR2 axis in subjects with intervertebral disc degeneration. Int J Mol Med 46:1074-1084 (2020). PubMed: 32705163
- Sayilekshmy M et al. Innervation is higher above Bone Remodeling Surfaces and in Cortical Pores in Human Bone: Lessons from patients with primary hyperparathyroidism. Sci Rep 9:5361 (2019). PubMed: 30926835
- Montazersaheb S et al. Prolonged incubation with Metformin decreased angiogenic potential in human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Biomed Pharmacother 108:1328-1337 (2018). PubMed: 30372835
- Rotolo A et al. Enhanced Anti-lymphoma Activity of CAR19-iNKT Cells Underpinned by Dual CD19 and CD1d Targeting. Cancer Cell 34:596-610.e11 (2018). PubMed: 30300581
- Jensen PR et al. Premature loss of bone remodeling compartment canopies is associated with deficient bone formation: a study of healthy individuals and patients with Cushing's syndrome. J Bone Miner Res 27:770-80 (2012). PubMed: 22162180