Product nameAnti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Phycoerythrin)
See all CD38 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HIT2] to CD38 (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human) Human thymocytes in foetus.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134399)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab134400)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157299)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157315)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (FITC) (ab218649)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab218650)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab218651)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab233461)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233569)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Biotin) (ab239234)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PerCP) (ab74688)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95569)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionSynthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family.
Developmental stagePreferentially expressed at both early and late stages of the B and T-cell maturation. It is also detected on erythroid and myeloid progenitors in bone marrow, where the level of surface expression was shown to decrease during differentiation of blast-forming unit E to colony-forming unit E.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells antigen CD38 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase antibody
ab36422 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.