Product nameAnti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all CD38 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HIT2] to CD38, prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human thymocytes in foetus.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP/Cy5.5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab134399)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab134400)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2], prediluted (PE/Cy5®) (ab157299)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (FITC) (ab218649)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab218650)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab218651)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab233461)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233569)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Biotin) (ab239234)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (Phycoerythrin) (ab36422)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PerCP) (ab74688)
- Anti-CD38 antibody [HIT2] (PE/Cy5®) (ab95569)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood).
ab157226 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionSynthesizes cyclic ADP-ribose, a second messenger for glucose-induced insulin secretion. Also has cADPr hydrolase activity. Also moonlights as a receptor in cells of the immune system.
Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family.
Developmental stagePreferentially expressed at both early and late stages of the B and T-cell maturation. It is also detected on erythroid and myeloid progenitors in bone marrow, where the level of surface expression was shown to decrease during differentiation of blast-forming unit E to colony-forming unit E.
- Information by UniProt
FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells antigen CD38 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase 1 antibody
- ADP ribosyl cyclase antibody
ab157315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.