Publishing research using ab134096? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab134096 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Ma Y et al. ACF7 regulates inflammatory colitis and intestinal wound response by orchestrating tight junction dynamics. Nat Commun 8:15375 (2017). PubMed: 28541346
- Coelho MA et al. Oncogenic RAS Signaling Promotes Tumor Immunoresistance by Stabilizing PD-L1 mRNA. Immunity 47:1083-1099.e6 (2017). PubMed: 29246442
- Ohno Y et al. Lack of interleukin-6 in the tumor microenvironment augments type-1 immunity and increases the efficacy of cancer immunotherapy. Cancer Sci 108:1959-1966 (2017). PubMed: 28746799
- Ogura M et al. Macrophages unlock progression of breast cancer cells experiencing matrigel-segregation in transplantation models. Sci Rep 7:11028 (2017). PubMed: 28887504
- De Giorgi M et al. Complete deletion of Cd39 is atheroprotective in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. J Lipid Res 58:1292-1305 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28487312
- Alrefai H et al. NFATc1 supports imiquimod-induced skin inflammation by suppressing IL-10 synthesis in B cells. Nat Commun 7:11724 (2016). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 27222343
- Dai Z et al. CXCR3 Blockade Inhibits T Cell Migration into the Skin and Prevents Development of Alopecia Areata. J Immunol 197:1089-99 (2016). PubMed: 27412416
- Bignon A et al. CCR1 inhibition ameliorates the progression of lupus nephritis in NZB/W mice. J Immunol 192:886-96 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24367031
- Kissick HT et al. Androgens alter T-cell immunity by inhibiting T-helper 1 differentiation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:9887-92 (2014). PubMed: 24958858
- Pierre JF et al. Bombesin Improves Adaptive Immunity of the Salivary Gland During Parenteral Nutrition. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr N/A:N/A (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 24121183