Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4 (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Monkey
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (PE)
See all CD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4 (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Monkey
CD4 Fusion protein (Human).
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (APC) (ab18280)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (FITC) (ab18281)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (APC/Cy7®) (ab233298)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233660)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Alexa Fluor® 700) (ab270671)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (Biotin) (ab28069)
- Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (PerCP) (ab65951)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use 5-20µl for 100µl whole human blood cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
ab18282 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Hernández-Castro JA et al. Two-level submicron high porosity membranes (2LHPM) for the capture and release of white blood cells (WBCs). Lab Chip 19:589-597 (2019). PubMed: 30648711
- Dieckmann NM et al. Munc18-2 is required for Syntaxin 11 Localization on the Plasma Membrane in Cytotoxic T-Lymphocytes. Traffic 16:1330-41 (2015). PubMed: 26771955