Product nameAnti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (FITC)
See all CD43 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-59] to CD43 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (T lymphocytes) (Human).
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59], prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab187599)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab233451)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (Biotin) (ab28104)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab46702)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (Phycoerythrin) (ab60903)
- Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (ab9088)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21853 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µl for 106 cells.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionOne of the major glycoproteins of thymocytes and T lymphocytes. Plays a role in the physicochemical properties of the T-cell surface and in lectin binding. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Has an extended rodlike structure that could protrude above the glycocalyx of the cell and allow multiple glycan chains to be accessible for binding. Is a counter receptor for SN/Siglec-1 (By similarity). During T-cell activation is actively removed from the T-cell-APC (antigen-presenting cell) contact site thus suggesting a negative regulatory role in adaptive immune response.
Tissue specificityCell surface of thymocytes, T-lymphocytes, neutrophils, plasma cells and myelomas.
modificationsGlycosylated; has a high content of sialic acid and O-linked carbohydrate structures.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 43 antibody
- CD43 antibody
- CD43 antigen antibody
Flow Cytometry analysis of human peripheral blood cells labeling CD43 with Anti-CD43 antibody [MEM-59] (FITC) (ab21853).
Overlay histogram showing peripheral blood lymphocytes stained with ab21853(red line). The cells incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab21853, 0.5 µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 FITC (2 µg/1x106 cells ) for 30 min at 22°C. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
This product has been referenced in:
- Tingling JD et al. CD24 expression identifies teratogen-sensitive fetal neural stem cell subpopulations: evidence from developmental ethanol exposure and orthotopic cell transfer models. PLoS One 8:e69560 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23894503) »
- Stracker TH et al. The carboxy terminus of NBS1 is required for induction of apoptosis by the MRE11 complex. Nature 447:218-21 (2007). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 17429352) »