Publishing research using ab40763? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab40763 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Quispe Calla NE et al. Exogenous oestrogen inhibits genital transmission of cell-associated HIV-1 in DMPA-treated humanized mice. J Int AIDS Soc 21:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29334191
- Sherman H et al. A Novel Three-Dimensional Immune Oncology Model for High-Throughput Testing of Tumoricidal Activity. Front Immunol 9:857 (2018). PubMed: 29740450
- Liu S et al. ß-Catenin-driven adrenocortical carcinoma is characterized with immune exclusion. Onco Targets Ther 11:2029-2036 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29670378
- McGuinness D et al. A molecular signature for delayed graft function. Aging Cell 17:e12825 (2018). PubMed: 30094915
- Naeem AS et al. A mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1/2 (mTORC1)/V-Akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 1 (AKT1)/cathepsin H axis controls filaggrin expression and processing in skin, a novel mechanism for skin barrier disruption in patients with atopic dermatitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 139:1228-1241 (2017). PubMed: 27913303
- Fang L et al. Resistance to epithelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors in a patient with transformation from lung adenocarcinoma to small cell lung cancer: A case report. Oncol Lett 14:593-598 (2017). PubMed: 28693210
- Bolognesi MM et al. Multiplex Staining by Sequential Immunostaining and Antibody Removal on Routine Tissue Sections. J Histochem Cytochem 65:431-444 (2017). PubMed: 28692376
- Calabrese G et al. Human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells seeded into a collagen-hydroxyapatite scaffold promote bone augmentation after implantation in the mouse. Sci Rep 7:7110 (2017). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 28769083
- Chen YY et al. Capture and Identification of Heterogeneous Circulating Tumor Cells Using Transparent Nanomaterials and Quantum Dots-Based Multiplexed Imaging. J Cancer 7:69-79 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26722362
- Judd LM et al. Elevated IL-33 expression is associated with pediatric eosinophilic esophagitis, and exogenous IL-33 promotes eosinophilic esophagitis development in mice. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 310:G13-25 (2016). Mouse . PubMed: 26514775
- Riess JW et al. GLI1, CTNNB1 and NOTCH1 protein expression in a thymic epithelial malignancy tissue microarray. Anticancer Res 35:669-76 (2015). PubMed: 25667444
- Kurita T et al. Origin of Vocal Fold Stellate Cells in the Human Macula Flava. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 124:698-705 (2015). PubMed: 25802248
- Miyata T et al. The roles of platelet-derived growth factors and their receptors in brain radiation necrosis. Radiat Oncol 9:51 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24512807