Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A20] to CD45.1 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (FITC)
See all CD45.1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [A20] to CD45.1 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes all mouse leukocytes expressing the CD45.1 allotype.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
This antibody is useful as a marker for origin of donor and host cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThis antibody is useful as a marker for origin of donor and host cells.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab210237)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (violetFluor™ 450) (ab241939)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (Cy5 ®) (ab24982)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (Biotin) (ab25011)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (ab25078)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (APC) (ab25348)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25349)
- Anti-CD45.1 antibody [A20] (APC/Cy5.5®) (ab81989)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24917 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceCD45 is an essential regulator of leukocyte activation and development, and is now known to be a protein tyrosine phosphatase, e.g. CD45 is able to dephosphorylate the Src family of protein kinases. This activity is now known to be required for signal transduction induced by T and B cell antigen receptor engagement, cytokine signaling and Fc receptor stimulation. The functional state of CD45 also has a pronounced effect on lymphocyte development. CD45 exists in multiple forms, such as the restricted variants and as allelic forms CD45.1/Ly5.1 and CD45.2/Ly5.2. The former arises as a result of alternative splicing of different exons. The specificity of antibodies to CD45.1 and CD45.2 has been exploited in studies in which resolution of donor and recipient cells is essential, such as in gene therapy or bone marrow transplantation.
Cellular localizationType I membrane protein.
- B220 antibody
- CD45 antibody
- CD45 antigen antibody
ab24917 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zeng SL et al. Mesenchymal stem cells abrogate experimental asthma by altering dendritic cell function. Mol Med Rep 12:2511-20 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25936350
- Salmond RJ et al. The tyrosine phosphatase PTPN22 discriminates weak self peptides from strong agonist TCR signals. Nat Immunol 15:875-83 (2014). PubMed: 25108421
- Brownlie RJ et al. Lack of the phosphatase PTPN22 increases adhesion of murine regulatory T cells to improve their immunosuppressive function. Sci Signal 5:ra87 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 23193160