Product nameAnti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56]
See all CD45RA primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-56] to CD45RA
SpecificityCD45RA antigen (human)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Thymocytes and T lymphocytes).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th January 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from TCS
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (FITC) (ab18240)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab239312)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab239324)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (Biotin) (ab28109)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab30507)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PerCP) (ab81438)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Antigen retrieval is not essential but may optimise staining.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Cross reacts with an intracellular 60 kDa protein of unknown identity like other anti-CD45RA MAbs.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionProtein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity.
Involvement in diseaseSevere combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
DomainThe first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
modificationsHeavily N- and O-glycosylated.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD45 antibody
- CD45 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Abdulamir AS et al. Changing survival, memory cell compartment, and T-helper balance of lymphocytes between severe and mild asthma. BMC Immunol 9:73 (2008). ICC ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 19087256) »
- Bazil V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. III. Antibodies against CD45R, CD6, CD44 and two newly described broadly expressed glycoproteins MEM-53 and MEM-102. Folia Biol (Praha) 35:289-97 (1989). Read more (PubMed: 2534480) »