Product nameAnti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (FITC)
See all CD45RA primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-56] to CD45RA (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human thymocytes and T lymphocytes.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab239312)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PE-DyLight™ 594) (ab239324)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (Biotin) (ab28109)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56], prediluted (Allophycocyanin) (ab30507)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (PerCP) (ab81438)
- Anti-CD45RA antibody [MEM-56] (ab8217)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18240 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionProtein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN. Dephosphorylates LYN, and thereby modulates LYN activity.
Involvement in diseaseSevere combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 1/6 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
DomainThe first PTPase domain interacts with SKAP1.
modificationsHeavily N- and O-glycosylated.
Cellular localizationMembrane. Membrane raft. Colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- Information by UniProt
- B220 antibody
- CD45 antibody
- CD45 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Cortez-Retamozo V et al. Origins of tumor-associated macrophages and neutrophils. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:2491-6 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22308361) »
- Bazil V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. III. Antibodies against CD45R, CD6, CD44 and two newly described broadly expressed glycoproteins MEM-53 and MEM-102. Folia Biol (Praha) 35:289-97 (1989). Read more (PubMed: 2534480) »