Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD47
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-CD47 antibody
See all CD47 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD47
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: MCF-7 and SK-OV-3 cell lysates; Mouse lung lysate. IHC: human placenta and human lung cancer tissues. ICC/IF: L929 and U-2 OS cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175388 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
FunctionHas a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. Plays an important role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus (By similarity). Receptor for SIRPA, binding to which prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells. Interaction with SIRPG mediates cell-cell adhesion, enhances superantigen-dependent T-cell-mediated proliferation and costimulates T-cell activation. May play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction. May prevent premature elimination of red blood cells. May be involved in membrane permeability changes induced following virus infection.
Tissue specificityVery broadly distributed on normal adult tissues, as well as ovarian tumors, being especially abundant in some epithelia and the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 1D8 antibody
- Antigenic surface determinant protein OA3 antibody
- CD 47 antibody
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human placenta tissue stained for CD47 using ab175388 at 1/200 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Immunofluorescence staining of L929 cells stained for CD47 with ab175388 at 1/100 dilution. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
All lanes : Anti-CD47 antibody (ab175388) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 (human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) cell lysate
Lane 2 : SK-OV-3 (human ovary adenocarcinoma cell line) cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse lung lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 35 kDa
Exposure time: 90 seconds
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human lung cancer tissue stained for CD47 using ab175388 at 1/200 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Immunofluorescence staining of U-2 OS cells stained for CD47 with ab175388 at 1/100 dilution. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
ab175388 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Meng J et al. Hydrogen gas represses the progression of lung cancer via down-regulating CD47. Biosci Rep 40:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32314789
- Pan Y et al. Single-cell RNA sequencing reveals compartmental remodeling of tumor-infiltrating immune cells induced by anti-CD47 targeting in pancreatic cancer. J Hematol Oncol 12:124 (2019). PubMed: 31771616
- Wang Y et al. Biomimetic Nanotherapies: Red Blood Cell Based Core-Shell Structured Nanocomplexes for Atherosclerosis Management. Adv Sci (Weinh) 6:1900172 (2019). PubMed: 31380165
- Jellvert Å et al. Castration is a prerequisite for the inhibitory effect of metronomic chemotherapy on the growth of experimental castration-resistant prostate cancer. Acta Oncol 57:895-901 (2018). PubMed: 29299975
- Liu F et al. SRSF10-mediated IL1RAP alternative splicing regulates cervical cancer oncogenesis via mIL1RAP-NF-?B-CD47 axis. Oncogene 37:2394-2409 (2018). PubMed: 29429992
- Wu L et al. Anti-CD47 treatment enhances anti-tumor T-cell immunity and improves immunosuppressive environment in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Oncoimmunology 7:e1397248 (2018). PubMed: 29632717
- Bittins M & Wang X TNT-Induced Phagocytosis: Tunneling Nanotubes Mediate the Transfer of Pro-Phagocytic Signals From Apoptotic to Viable Cells. J Cell Physiol 232:2271-2279 (2017). IF . PubMed: 27591547
- Zhang S et al. Acute CD47 Blockade During Ischemic Myocardial Reperfusion Enhances Phagocytosis-Associated Cardiac Repair. JACC Basic Transl Sci 2:386-397 (2017). PubMed: 28920097
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org