Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B6H12] to CD47, prediluted (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD47 antibody [B6H12], prediluted (FITC)
See all CD47 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [B6H12] to CD47, prediluted (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Human PBMC cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Contains 99% aqueous buffer. May contain carrier protein/stabilizer.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134484 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab106163 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHas a role in both cell adhesion by acting as an adhesion receptor for THBS1 on platelets, and in the modulation of integrins. Plays an important role in memory formation and synaptic plasticity in the hippocampus (By similarity). Receptor for SIRPA, binding to which prevents maturation of immature dendritic cells and inhibits cytokine production by mature dendritic cells. Interaction with SIRPG mediates cell-cell adhesion, enhances superantigen-dependent T-cell-mediated proliferation and costimulates T-cell activation. May play a role in membrane transport and/or integrin dependent signal transduction. May prevent premature elimination of red blood cells. May be involved in membrane permeability changes induced following virus infection.
Tissue specificityVery broadly distributed on normal adult tissues, as well as ovarian tumors, being especially abundant in some epithelia and the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 1D8 antibody
- Antigenic surface determinant protein OA3 antibody
- CD 47 antibody
ab134484 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- von Roemeling CA et al. Therapeutic modulation of phagocytosis in glioblastoma can activate both innate and adaptive antitumour immunity. Nat Commun 11:1508 (2020). PubMed: 32198351
- Jiang Q et al. Erythrocyte-cancer hybrid membrane-camouflaged melanin nanoparticles for enhancing photothermal therapy efficacy in tumors. Biomaterials 192:292-308 (2019). PubMed: 30465973
- Paik EJ et al. Using intracellular markers to identify a novel set of surface markers for live cell purification from a heterogeneous hIPSC culture. Sci Rep 8:804 (2018). PubMed: 29339826
- Zhao CL et al. Characterization of cluster of differentiation 47 expression and its potential as a therapeutic target in esophageal squamous cell cancer. Oncol Lett 15:2017-2023 (2018). PubMed: 29399202