Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4C7] to CD5
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Van Gogh Yellow Diluent
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab851 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation and dilutions should be determined by the user.
Heat mediated antigen retrieval of formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissues may be required before immunostaining.
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
ab851 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tateyama H et al. Immunoreactivity of a new CD5 antibody with normal epithelium and malignant tumors including thymic carcinoma. Am J Clin Pathol 111:235-40 (1999). PubMed: 9930146
- Kaufmann O et al. Immunohistochemical detection of CD5 with monoclonal antibody 4C7 on paraffin sections. Am J Clin Pathol 108:669-73 (1997). PubMed: 9384449