Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5 (PE/Cy5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy5®)
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5 (PE/Cy5®)
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD5. (Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) T cells).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PE/Cy5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (APC) (ab210296)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy7®) (ab232704)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP) (ab233578)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab234277)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (Biotin) (ab239236)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (APC) (ab239290)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE) (ab269293)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234243 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.