Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5 (PerCP)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP)
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5 (PerCP)
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD5. Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) T cells.
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (APC) (ab210296)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy7®) (ab232704)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234243)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab234277)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (Biotin) (ab239236)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (APC) (ab239290)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE) (ab269293)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab233578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab233578 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.