Product nameAnti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5 (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Specificityab157331 reacts with CD5, a 67kDa single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on mature T lymphocytes, most of thymocytes and B lymphocytes subset (B-1a lymphocytes).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) T cells
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (CF405M) (ab117715)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (Allophycocyanin) (ab210296)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (FITC) (ab210297)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab232704)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP) (ab233578)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PE/Cy5®) (ab234243)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab234277)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (Biotin) (ab239236)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239290)
- Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (PerCP) (ab90970)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157331 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 105-8 cells.
Use 5µl in a total volume of 100µl.
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
ab157331 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.