Publishing research using ab9183? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9183 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhou Y et al. CD59 is a potential biomarker of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma radioresistance by affecting DNA repair. Cell Death Dis 9:887 (2018). PubMed: 30166523
- Kitterer D et al. Alteration of membrane complement regulators is associated with transporter status in patients on peritoneal dialysis. PLoS One 12:e0177487 (2017). PubMed: 28542228
- Reales E et al. The MAL protein is crucial for proper membrane condensation at the ciliary base, which is required for primary cilium elongation. J Cell Sci 128:2261-70 (2015). PubMed: 25967552
- Bromfield EG et al. The impact of oxidative stress on chaperone-mediated human sperm-egg interaction. Hum Reprod 30:2597-613 (2015). PubMed: 26345691
- Cai H et al. Differential transformation capacity of Src family kinases during the initiation of prostate cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:6579-84 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21464326
- Renner B et al. The complement inhibitors Crry and factor H are critical for preventing autologous complement activation on renal tubular epithelial cells. J Immunol 185:3086-94 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20675597
- Stechly L et al. Galectin-4-regulated delivery of glycoproteins to the brush border membrane of enterocyte-like cells. Traffic 10:438-50 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19192249
- Bodian DL et al. Mutational analysis of the active site and antibody epitopes of the complement-inhibitory glycoprotein, CD59. J Exp Med 185:507-16 (1997). PubMed: 9053451