Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD5L/CT-2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD5L/CT-2 antibody
See all CD5L/CT-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD5L/CT-2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human CD5L/CT-2 (N terminal).
- Human Lymph Node Tissue Lysate
Previously labelled as CD5L.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45408 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
FunctionMay play a role in the regulation of the immune system. Seems to play a role as an inhibitor of apoptosis.
Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, bone marrow, and fetal liver, but not in non-lymphoid tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- AAC-11 antibody
- AIM antibody
- API6 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-CD5L/CT-2 antibody (ab45408) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-CD5L/CT-2 antibody (ab45408) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-CD5L/CT-2 antibody (ab45408) at 4 µg/ml
All lanes : human lymph node tissue lysate
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 46 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab45408 at 2µg/ml staining CD5L/CT-2 in human lymph node tissue by IHC
Immunofluorescence of AIM in Human Lymph Node cells using ab45408 at 20 ug/ml.
ab45408 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gámez-Valero A et al. Exploratory study on microRNA profiles from plasma-derived extracellular vesicles in Alzheimer's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies. Transl Neurodegener 8:31 (2019). PubMed: 31592314
- Montaner-Tarbes S et al. Targeted-pig trial on safety and immunogenicity of serum-derived extracellular vesicles enriched fractions obtained from Porcine Respiratory and Reproductive virus infections. Sci Rep 8:17487 (2018). PubMed: 30504834
- Gualdrón-López M et al. Characterization of Plasmodium vivax Proteins in Plasma-Derived Exosomes From Malaria-Infected Liver-Chimeric Humanized Mice. Front Microbiol 9:1271 (2018). PubMed: 29988527
- Iannaccone A et al. Retinal pigment epithelium and microglia express the CD5 antigen-like protein, a novel autoantigen in age-related macular degeneration. Exp Eye Res 155:64-74 (2017). PubMed: 27989757
- Hersrud SL et al. Plasma biomarkers for neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis. FEBS J 283:459-71 (2016). PubMed: 26565144
- de Menezes-Neto A et al. Size-exclusion chromatography as a stand-alone methodology identifies novel markers in mass spectrometry analyses of plasma-derived vesicles from healthy individuals. J Extracell Vesicles 4:27378 (2015). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26154623