Product nameAnti-CD62E antibody
See all CD62E primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD62E
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 278-536 of Human CD62E.
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, Molt4, Raji cell lysates
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- HeLa membrane extract lysate (ab29547)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- Raji membrane extract lysate (ab30126)
- A431 membrane extract lysate (ab30134)
- A431 whole cell lysate (ab7909)
- MOLT4 whole cell lysate (ab7912)
- 293T whole cell lysate (ab95494)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.|
FunctionCell-surface glycoprotein having a role in immunoadhesion. Mediates in the adhesion of blood neutrophils in cytokine-activated endothelium through interaction with PSGL1/SELPLG. May have a role in capillary morphogenesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD26E antibody
- CD62 antigen-like family member E antibody
- CD62E antibody
ab137732 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.