Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD62L - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody - C-terminal
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD62L - C-terminal
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 343-372 of Human CD62L.
- Jurkat cell line lysate; Human lymph tissue; Jurkat cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab135792 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135792 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/50.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells labelling CD62L with ab135792 (green line). The cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and then permeabilized with 90% methanol for 10 min. The cells were then incubated in 3% BSA to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab135792, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 60 min at 37ºC. The secondary antibody used was FITC conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit antibodies at 1/200 dilution for 40 min at room temperature. Blank control (blue line) was used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >10,000 events was performed.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human lymph tissue labelling CD62L C-terminal with ab135792 at 1/25 dilution. Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 3% BSA for 0.5 hour at 37°C. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed using a citrate buffer (pH6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/25) for 1 hour at 37°C. A Peroxidase-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit polyclonal (ready to use) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-CD62L antibody - C-terminal (ab135792) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 35 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Blocking/Dilution buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab135792 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Meng ZD et al. Effects of RNA interference-mediated E-selectin gene silencing on cell adhesion molecule expression and cell-cell adhesion in vascular endothelial cells in mice with immunologic contact urticaria. J Cell Biochem 120:115-125 (2019). PubMed: 30206961
- Weinkauf CC et al. Endothelial vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 is a marker for high-risk carotid plaques and target for ultrasound molecular imaging. J Vasc Surg 68:105S-113S (2018). PubMed: 29452833
- Su S et al. Blocking the recruitment of naive CD4(+) T cells reverses immunosuppression in breast cancer. Cell Res 27:461-482 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28290464
- Kobawala TP et al. Significance of TNF-a and the Adhesion Molecules: L-Selectin and VCAM-1 in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. J Thyroid Res 2016:8143695 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26881177