Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DREG-56] to CD62L (FITC)
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody [DREG-56] (FITC)
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DREG-56] to CD62L (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PMA-activated Human peripheral blood leukocytes
- Human blood cells
Free of unconjugated FITC.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
ab95140 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Killock DJ et al. In Vitro and in Vivo Characterization of Molecular Interactions between Calmodulin, Ezrin/Radixin/Moesin, and L-selectin. J Biol Chem 284:8833-45 (2009). PubMed: 19129194
- Xu T et al. Critical role of Lck in L-selectin signaling induced by sulfatides engagement. J Leukoc Biol 84:1192-201 (2008). PubMed: 18653462
- Jutila MA et al. L-selectin serves as an E-selectin ligand on cultured human T lymphoblasts. J Immunol 169:1768-73 (2002). PubMed: 12165498
- Abraham WM et al. Selectin blockade prevents antigen-induced late bronchial responses and airway hyperresponsiveness in allergic sheep. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 159:1205-14 (1999). PubMed: 10194167
- Kishimoto TK et al. Antibodies against human neutrophil LECAM-1 (LAM-1/Leu-8/DREG-56 antigen) and endothelial cell ELAM-1 inhibit a common CD18-independent adhesion pathway in vitro. Blood 78:805-11 (1991). PubMed: 1713515
- Kishimoto TK et al. Identification of a human peripheral lymph node homing receptor: a rapidly down-regulated adhesion molecule. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 87:2244-8 (1990). PubMed: 2179952