Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LT-TD180] to CD62L (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody [LT-TD180] (PE)
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [LT-TD180] to CD62L (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityReacts with CD62L (L selectin), a 74-95 kDa single chain type I glycoprotein expressed on most peripheral blood B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes; it is also present on a subset of NK cells and certain hematopoietic malignant cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.2% PBS
0.2% BSA (high-grade protease free)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody (protein A (G) affinity chromatography before conjugation) is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77117 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
ab77117 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Linnebacher M et al. Identification of an MSI-H tumor-specific cytotoxic T cell epitope generated by the (-1) frame of U79260(FTO). J Biomed Biotechnol 2010:841451 (2010). PubMed: 20339516
- Kuttruff S et al. NKp80 defines and stimulates a reactive subset of CD8 T cells. Blood 113:358-69 (2009). PubMed: 18922855
- Simone R et al. The frequency of regulatory CD3+CD8+CD28- CD25+ T lymphocytes in human peripheral blood increases with age. J Leukoc Biol 84:1454-61 (2008). PubMed: 18780874