Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14]
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L
Specificityab119834 reacts with mouse CD62L, a 75 kDa single chain type I glycoprotein expressed on most peripheral blood B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes, monocytes and granulocytes; it is also present on a subset of NK cells and certain hematopoietic malignant cells.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
C3H/eb Mouse B cell lymphoma 38C-13.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notes> 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
ab119834 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gallatin WM et al. A cell-surface molecule involved in organ-specific homing of lymphocytes. 1983. J Immunol 177:5-9 (2006). PubMed: 16785489
- Chen BJ et al. Transfer of allogeneic CD62L- memory T cells without graft-versus-host disease. Blood 103:1534-41 (2004). PubMed: 14551132
- Friedline RH et al. L-selectin is not required for T cell-mediated autoimmune diabetes. J Immunol 168:2659-66 (2002). PubMed: 11884430
- Mannering SI & Cheers C Interleukin-2 and loss of immunity in experimental Mycobacterium avium infection. Infect Immun 70:27-35 (2002). PubMed: 11748160
- Brawand P et al. Hierarchal utilization of different T-cell receptor Vbeta gene segments in the CD8(+)-T-cell response to an immunodominant Moloney leukemia virus-encoded epitope in vivo. J Virol 73:9161-9 (1999). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 10516023