Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Allophycocyanin)
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, Blocking, Microcytotoxicity testingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
C3H/eb cloned mouse B lymphoma 38C-13
The monoclonal antibody MEL-14 blocks in vitro binding of lymphocytes to peripheral lymph node HEV and inhibits in vivo lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes and the late stages of leukocyte rolling.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Also contains stabilising agent.
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThe monoclonal antibody MEL-14 blocks in vitro binding of lymphocytes to peripheral lymph node HEV and inhibits in vivo lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes and the late stages of leukocyte rolling.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (ab119834)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174597)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (redFluor™ 710) (ab242077)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (FITC) (ab24876)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Biotin) (ab24969)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab25569)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
In vivo and in vitro blocking of adhesion.
|Microcytotoxicity testing||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Ley K et al. Sequential contribution of L- and P-selectin to leukocyte rolling in vivo. J Exp Med 181:669-75 (1995). Read more (PubMed: 7530761) »
- Siegelman MH et al. The mouse lymph node homing receptor is identical with the lymphocyte cell surface marker Ly-22: role of the EGF domain in endothelial binding. Cell 61:611-22 (1990). Read more (PubMed: 1693096) »