Product nameAnti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (FITC)
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: C3H/eb cloned mouse B lymphoma 38C-13.
- BLAB/c splenocytes for Immunofluorescent staining.
This antibody blocks in vitro binding of lymphocytes to peripheral lymph node HEV and inhibits in vivo lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes and the late stages of leukocyte rolling.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThis antibody blocks in vitro binding of lymphocytes to peripheral lymph node HEV and inhibits in vivo lymphocyte extravasation into peripheral lymph nodes and the late stages of leukocyte rolling.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (ab119834)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174597)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Biotin) (ab24969)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25282)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25283)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab25569)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Allophycocyanin) (ab41459)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (Allophycocyanin/Cy7 ®) (ab81993)
- Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab93565)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18446 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
In vivo and in vitro blocking of adhesion: Use at an assay dependent dilution.Cytotoxicity studies: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Morrison VL et al. TLR-mediated loss of CD62L focuses B cell traffic to the spleen during Salmonella typhimurium infection. J Immunol 185:2737-46 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20660707) »
- Reichert RA et al. Dual immunofluorescence studies of cortisone-induced thymic involution: evidence for a major cortical component to cortisone-resistant thymocytes. J Immunol 136:3529-34 (1986). Read more (PubMed: 3084633) »