Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-259] to CD63 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD63 antibody [MEM-259] (FITC)
See all CD63 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-259] to CD63 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
T cell line HPB-ALL.
The purified antibody is conjugated with Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) under optimum conditions. The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
20 µl for a 100 µl sample is recommended.
ab91356 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis antigen is associated with early stages of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
Tissue specificityDysplastic nevi, radial growth phase primary melanomas, hematopoietic cells, tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Lysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane. Also found in Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Located in platelet dense granules.
- Information by UniProt
- Lysosomal associated membrane protein 3 antibody
- CD 63 antibody
- CD63 antibody
ab18235 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang ZF et al. Glioma stem cells-derived exosomal miR-26a promotes angiogenesis of microvessel endothelial cells in glioma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:201 (2019). PubMed: 31101062
- Paik EJ et al. Using intracellular markers to identify a novel set of surface markers for live cell purification from a heterogeneous hIPSC culture. Sci Rep 8:804 (2018). PubMed: 29339826
- Mellisho EA et al. Identification and characteristics of extracellular vesicles from bovine blastocysts produced in vitro. PLoS One 12:e0178306 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28542562
- Chen YD et al. Exophagy of annexin A2 via RAB11, RAB8A and RAB27A in IFN-?-stimulated lung epithelial cells. Sci Rep 7:5676 (2017). PubMed: 28720835
- Xiao B et al. Endothelial cell-derived exosomes protect SH-SY5Y nerve cells against ischemia/reperfusion injury. Int J Mol Med 40:1201-1209 (2017). PubMed: 28849073