Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD64 [10.1] antibody, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all CD64 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD64. (Rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin purified Human monocytes).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (ab119843)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185738)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy5®) (ab192338)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy7®) (ab201318)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab233449)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab23890)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab93500)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab192343 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
ab176103 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 64 antibody
- CD64 antibody
- CD64 antigen antibody
ab192343 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.