Publishing research using ab119843? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab119843 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhang L et al. C-reactive protein exacerbates epithelial-mesenchymal transition through Wnt/ß-catenin and ERK signaling in streptozocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. FASEB J 33:6551-6563 (2019). PubMed: 30794428
- Bajpai G et al. The human heart contains distinct macrophage subsets with divergent origins and functions. Nat Med 24:1234-1245 (2018). PubMed: 29892064
- McGuinness D et al. A molecular signature for delayed graft function. Aging Cell 17:e12825 (2018). PubMed: 30094915
- Kozicky LK et al. IVIg and LPS Co-stimulation Induces IL-10 Production by Human Monocytes, Which Is Compromised by an Fc?RIIA Disease-Associated Gene Variant. Front Immunol 9:2676 (2018). PubMed: 30515163
- Iruarrizaga-Lejarreta M et al. Role of Aramchol in steatohepatitis and fibrosis in mice. Hepatol Commun 1:911-927 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 29159325
- Sánchez-Torres C et al. CD16+ and CD16- human blood monocyte subsets differentiate in vitro to dendritic cells with different abilities to stimulate CD4+ T cells. Int Immunol 13:1571-81 (2001). PubMed: 11717198
- Jayaram Y et al. The Fc receptor, FcRI, and other activation molecules on human mononuclear phagocytes after treatment with interferon-gamma. Clin Exp Immunol 75:414-20 (1989). PubMed: 2495203
- Dougherty GJ et al. The human mononuclear phagocyte high-affinity Fc receptor, FcRI, defined by a monoclonal antibody, 10.1. Eur J Immunol 17:1453-9 (1987). PubMed: 3500057