Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD64 antibody [10.1]
See all CD64 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin purified Human monocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab119843 is purified from cell culture supernatant by protein-A affinity chromatography. Purity is > 95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185738)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy5®) (ab192338)
- Anti-CD64 [10.1] antibody, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192343)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy7®) (ab201318)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab233449)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab23890)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab93500)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 64 antibody
- CD64 antibody
- CD64 antigen antibody
Surface staining of CD64 in human peripheral blood with anti-CD64 (10.1) purified , GAM-APC.
Overlay histogram showing THP1 cells stained with ab119843 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab119843, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive result in 80% methanol (5 min) fixed THP1 cells used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
ab119843 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhang L et al. C-reactive protein exacerbates epithelial-mesenchymal transition through Wnt/ß-catenin and ERK signaling in streptozocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. FASEB J 33:6551-6563 (2019). PubMed: 30794428
- Bajpai G et al. The human heart contains distinct macrophage subsets with divergent origins and functions. Nat Med 24:1234-1245 (2018). PubMed: 29892064
- McGuinness D et al. A molecular signature for delayed graft function. Aging Cell 17:e12825 (2018). PubMed: 30094915
- Kozicky LK et al. IVIg and LPS Co-stimulation Induces IL-10 Production by Human Monocytes, Which Is Compromised by an Fc?RIIA Disease-Associated Gene Variant. Front Immunol 9:2676 (2018). PubMed: 30515163
- Iruarrizaga-Lejarreta M et al. Role of Aramchol in steatohepatitis and fibrosis in mice. Hepatol Commun 1:911-927 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 29159325
- Sánchez-Torres C et al. CD16+ and CD16- human blood monocyte subsets differentiate in vitro to dendritic cells with different abilities to stimulate CD4+ T cells. Int Immunol 13:1571-81 (2001). PubMed: 11717198
- Jayaram Y et al. The Fc receptor, FcRI, and other activation molecules on human mononuclear phagocytes after treatment with interferon-gamma. Clin Exp Immunol 75:414-20 (1989). PubMed: 2495203
- Dougherty GJ et al. The human mononuclear phagocyte high-affinity Fc receptor, FcRI, defined by a monoclonal antibody, 10.1. Eur J Immunol 17:1453-9 (1987). PubMed: 3500057