Product nameAnti-CD64 antibody [10.1]
See all CD64 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cyt, Blockingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin purified Human monocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab119843 is purified from cell culture supernatant by protein-A affinity chromatography. Purity is > 95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185738)
- Anti-CD64 [10.1] antibody (PE/Cy5®) (ab192338)
- Anti-CD64 [10.1] antibody, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192343)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab201318)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab233449)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (Phycoerythrin) (ab23890)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab93500)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 64 antibody
- CD64 antibody
- CD64 antigen antibody
Surface staining of CD64 in human peripheral blood with anti-CD64 (10.1) purified , GAM-APC.
Overlay histogram showing THP1 cells stained with ab119843 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab119843, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive result in 80% methanol (5 min) fixed THP1 cells used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
This product has been referenced in:
- Zhang L et al. C-reactive protein exacerbates epithelial-mesenchymal transition through Wnt/ß-catenin and ERK signaling in streptozocin-induced diabetic nephropathy. FASEB J 33:6551-6563 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30794428) »
- Bajpai G et al. The human heart contains distinct macrophage subsets with divergent origins and functions. Nat Med 24:1234-1245 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29892064) »