Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC)
See all CD64 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin purified Human monocytes.
- Peripheral blood leukocytes
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (ab119843)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab185738)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy5®) (ab192338)
- Anti-CD64 [10.1] antibody, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192343)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy7®) (ab201318)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab233449)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab23890)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93500 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 64 antibody
- CD64 antibody
- CD64 antigen antibody
ab93500 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Harrison PT & Allen JM High affinity IgG binding by FcgammaRI (CD64) is modulated by two distinct IgSF domains and the transmembrane domain of the receptor. Protein Eng 11:225-32 (1998). PubMed: 9613847