Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD64 antibody [10.1] - Low endotoxin, Azide free
See all CD64 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10.1] to CD64 - Low endotoxin, Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, Functional Studiesmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Normal human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
1XPBS W/O NaN3
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab119828)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (ab119843)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy5®) (ab192338)
- Anti-CD64 [10.1] antibody, prediluted (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab192343)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE/Cy7®) (ab201318)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab233449)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (PE) (ab23890)
- Anti-CD64 antibody [10.1] (FITC) (ab93500)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab185738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5µg for 105-8 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionHigh affinity receptor for the Fc region of immunoglobulins gamma. Functions in both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Tissue specificityMonocyte/macrophage specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. FCGR1 family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Stabilized at the cell membrane through interaction with FCER1G.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 64 antibody
- CD64 antibody
- CD64 antigen antibody
ab185738 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.