Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD66b
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD66b antibody
See all CD66b primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD66b
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total CD66b protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human CD66b (internal sequence).
Database link: P31997
- Human gastric cancer tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab197678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
The method we used for antigen retrieval is heat induced epitope retrieval, and 10 mM sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) are used for heat-mediated retrieval by a pressure cooker. Once boiling, put the slides to the cooker. As soon as the cooker has reached full pressure, time 4 min.
Tissue specificityExpressed in leukocytes of chronic myeloid Leukemia patients and bone marrow.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Carcinoembryonic antigen CGM6 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen gene family member 6 antibody
- Carcinoembryonic antigen related cell adhesion molecule 8 antibody
ab197678 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Miksch RC et al. Prognostic Impact of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes and Neutrophils on Survival of Patients with Upfront Resection of Pancreatic Cancer. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30609853
- Ye L et al. Tumor-Infiltrating Immune Cells Act as a Marker for Prognosis in Colorectal Cancer. Front Immunol 10:2368 (2019). PubMed: 31681276
- von Meijenfeldt FA et al. Elevated Plasma Levels of Cell-Free DNA During Liver Transplantation Are Associated With Activation of Coagulation. Liver Transpl 24:1716-1725 (2018). PubMed: 30168653
- Schoenberg MB et al. Perivascular Tumor-Infiltrating Leukocyte Scoring for Prognosis of Resected Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients. Cancers (Basel) 10:N/A (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 30340430
- Zhang J et al. Vasculogenic mimicry is associated with increased tumor-infiltrating neutrophil and poor outcome in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Onco Targets Ther 10:2923-2930 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28652774