Publishing research using ab201340? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab201340 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhang X et al. Active vitamin D regulates macrophage M1/M2 phenotypes via the STAT-1-TREM-1 pathway in diabetic nephropathy. J Cell Physiol 234:6917-6926 (2019). PubMed: 30478987
- Wu J et al. Protective effects of HTD4010, a Reg3a/PAP-derived peptide, in mouse model of acute pancreatitis via toll-like receptor 4 pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 512:670-677 (2019). PubMed: 30922566
- Hu J et al. Activin A inhibition attenuates sympathetic neural remodeling following myocardial infarction in rats. Mol Med Rep 17:5074-5080 (2018). PubMed: 29393433
- Pohlodek K et al. Granular cell tumor in axillary region: A rare entity. Mol Clin Oncol 8:582-586 (2018). PubMed: 29541467
- Mao Y et al. VEGF-A/VEGFR-2 and FGF-2/FGFR-1 but not PDGF-BB/PDGFR-ß play important roles in promoting immature and inflammatory intraplaque angiogenesis. PLoS One 13:e0201395 (2018). PubMed: 30125282
- Ibarrola J et al. Beneficial Effects of Galectin-3 Blockade in Vascular and Aortic Valve Alterations in an Experimental Pressure Overload Model. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28758988
- Du M et al. The LPS-inducible lncRNA Mirt2 is a negative regulator of inflammation. Nat Commun 8:2049 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29230038