Publishing research using ab845? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab845 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Wu SQ et al. Prognostic roles of tumor associated macrophages in bladder cancer: a system review and meta-analysis. Oncotarget 9:25294-25303 (2018). PubMed: 29861872
- Zeis T et al. Molecular pathology of Multiple Sclerosis lesions reveals a heterogeneous expression pattern of genes involved in oligodendrogliogenesis. Exp Neurol 305:76-88 (2018). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 29596844
- Ramakrishnan KA et al. Anticytokine autoantibodies in a patient with a heterozygous NFKB2 mutation. J Allergy Clin Immunol 141:1479-1482.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29225085
- Ren CX et al. Intratumoral and peritumoral expression of CD68 and CD206 in hepatocellular carcinoma and their prognostic value. Oncol Rep 38:886-898 (2017). PubMed: 28656201
- Tervahartiala M et al. Immunological tumor status may predict response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy and outcome after radical cystectomy in bladder cancer. Sci Rep 7:12682 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28978923
- Boström MM et al. Tumor-Associated Macrophages Provide Significant Prognostic Information in Urothelial Bladder Cancer. PLoS One 10:e0133552 (2015). PubMed: 26197470
- Minten C et al. DARC shuttles inflammatory chemokines across the blood-brain barrier during autoimmune central nervous system inflammation. Brain 137:1454-69 (2014). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 24625696
- Algars A et al. Type and location of tumor-infiltrating macrophages and lymphatic vessels predict survival of colorectal cancer patients. Int J Cancer 131:864-73 (2012). PubMed: 21952788
- Sekiryu T et al. Autofluorescence of the cells in human subretinal fluid. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8534-41 (2011). PubMed: 21979996
- Singh KK et al. Expression of mannose binding lectin in HIV-1-infected brain: implications for HIV-related neuronal damage and neuroAIDS. Neurobehav HIV Med 3:41-52 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21852898
- El-Amouri SS et al. Neprilysin: an enzyme candidate to slow the progression of Alzheimer's disease. Am J Pathol 172:1342-54 (2008). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 18403590