Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CD69
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-CD69 antibody
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD69
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Human lung carcinoma tissue. Mouse lung tissue. Mouse lung lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab202909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Use at 1/50 - 1/200 with fluorescent detection methods.
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded mouse lung tissue labeling CD69 with ab202909 at a 1/200 dilution, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded human lung carcinoma tissue labeling CD69 with ab202909 at a 1/200 dilution, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
All lanes : Anti-CD69 antibody (ab202909) at 1/200 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse intestine or brain lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse lung lysate
Predicted band size: 23 kDa
ab202909 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rashid R et al. Highly multiplexed immunofluorescence images and single-cell data of immune markers in tonsil and lung cancer. Sci Data 6:323 (2019). PubMed: 31848351
- Hu H et al. Dysregulation of CD69 by overexpression of microRNA-367-3p associated with post-myocardial infarction cardiac fibrosis. Mol Med Rep 18:3085-3092 (2018). PubMed: 30015935
- Fan X et al. Overexpression of p53 delivered using recombinant NDV induces apoptosis in glioma cells by regulating the apoptotic signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 15:4522-4530 (2018). PubMed: 29731836
- Sun Y et al. Natural killer cells inhibit metastasis of ovarian carcinoma cells and show therapeutic effects in a murine model of ovarian cancer. Exp Ther Med 16:1071-1078 (2018). PubMed: 30116358
- Dumoitier N et al. Scleroderma Peripheral B Lymphocytes Secrete Interleukin-6 and Transforming Growth Factor ß and Activate Fibroblasts. Arthritis Rheumatol 69:1078-1089 (2017). PubMed: 27992693