Product nameAnti-CD69 antibody [FN50]
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CD69 (early T-cell activation antigen p60, Leu-23)
General notesOriginal vial: 1 year at 4° - 8°C Stock solution or aliquots: 1 year at -20°C. Avoid repeated thawing and freezing.
FormLyophilised:Reconstitute by adding 0.5ml distilled water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: BSA, PBS, Water
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant by affinity chromatography.
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab135930)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (FITC) (ab135931)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (Phycoerythrin) (ab135932)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (PerCP) (ab135933)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab187772)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233573)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239281)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95609)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Biotin) (ab95610)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51862 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Henderson NC et al. CD98hc (SLC3A2) interaction with beta 1 integrins is required for transformation. J Biol Chem 279:54731-41 (2004). Read more (PubMed: 15485886) »
- Vance BA et al. Multiple dimeric forms of human CD69 result from differential addition of N-glycans to typical (Asn-X-Ser/Thr) and atypical (Asn-X-cys) glycosylation motifs. J Biol Chem 272:23117-22 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9287313) »