Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69 (Alexa Fluor® 647)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (Alexa Fluor® 647)
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69 (Alexa Fluor® 647)
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD69. anti-μ-stimulated human B lymphocytes
- Human blood cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7®) (ab135930)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (FITC) (ab135931)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (PE) (ab135932)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (PerCP) (ab135933)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233573)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (APC) (ab239281)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab51862)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (APC) (ab95609)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
or 100 μl of whole blood
ab176103 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
ab187772 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.